Agility 4 Fun
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLIES TO EVERYONE ATTEDING TRAINING
PULLEY FARM IS A WORKING SHEEP FARM
PLEASE RESPECT AND ABIDE BY THESE RULES
- All dogs must remain on leads at all times whilst at the training venue unless training. This includes walking across the field from the farm-yard to the training paddock. The field adjacent to the paddock is not an exercise area for dogs please exercise your dogs before training.
- The barn and farm buildings are out-of-bounds do not walk through the yard to get to the agility paddock you must go through the signed gate to get across field.
- Close all gates behind you to avoid livestock straying.
- When parking in the farm-yard do not block gateways or park in front of farm vehicles.
- When driving across field to agility paddock maximum speed limit 5mph.
- No punitive punishment or harsh handling to be carried out.
- While a bitch is in season she will not be allowed to train.
- If a dog as suffered with sickness or diarrhea within 24 hours before training do not attend.
- No slip collars, half slip collars to be worn while training.
- You must pick up after your dog and take away with you.
FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Whilst every care is taken Agility 4 Fun will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury to property, persons or dogs while attending agility training.
Owners and handlers please note should your dog cause damage, injury or death to livestock at the training venue, this encompasses all the boundaries of Pulley Farm, you will be liable to pay any and all expenses incurred.
Fees are paid in advance on week one of a block of five weeks. Should training be cancelled for any reason by Agility 4 Fun that time is credited back to the owner / handler. If the owner / handler fails to attend the time they are booked for they lose that time and fee.
Private 1-2-1 lessons are paid at the time of training should the lesson be cancelled by the owner / handler without 48 hours prior notice the lesson must still be paid for.